Lamb Burgers with Brie and Prosciutto
Loaded with flavour, this gourmet lamb burger will be a hit at any barbecue party.
- 4 patties SunGold Our Favourite Lamb Burger
- 4 oz (125 g) Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus (1 lb/500 g), trimmed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 4 prosciutto slices
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 4 tsp (20 mL) grainy mustard
- 4 burger buns, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fig jam
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula
Preparation & Directions:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well.
- Grill burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through.
- Top each patty with cheese; cook for 1 minute or until cheese starts to melt.
- Meanwhile, toss asparagus with oil, garlic, salt and pepper; grill asparagus, turning, for 4 to 5 minutes or grill-marked and tender.
- Grill prosciutto slices for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until well-marked.
- Stir mayonnaise with mustard.
- Assemble burgers in buns with mayonnaise mixture, fig jam, arugula and grilled prosciutto.
- Serve with asparagus.
- Top burgers with roasted red peppers or sun-dried tomatoes if desired.