Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 4
Grilled eggplant and Mediterranean flavours make these lamb burgers special.
- 4 patties SunGold Lamb Tonight Our Favourite Lamb Burger
- 4 slices eggplant
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 oz (125 g) goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared basil pesto
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) packed arugula
Preparation & Directions:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well.
- Grill burgers and eggplant slices, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until grill-marked and burgers are cooked through.
- Assemble burgers in buns with eggplant, goat cheese, pesto, tomato and arugula.
- For a low-carb option, serve burgers wrapped in lettuce leaves instead of buns.