Prep Time:?10 minutes |?Cook Time:?2 hours |?Serves:?8
These cowboy-style ribs make a nice alternative to pork ribs ? and they are addictively good.
- 8 racks SunGold Lamb Ribs (about 3 lb/1.5 kg)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely ground espresso or coffee
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ancho chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- 2 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pepper
Preparation & Directions:
- Combine espresso, chili powder, brown sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper; rub all over lamb ribs.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 275?F (135?C).
- Line baking sheet with foil; place ribs on a rack on baking sheet.
- Bake, covering with foil halfway through cooking time for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Cut into 2-rib portions. Serve immediately.
- Use instant espresso powder if ground is unavailable.
- Serve with hot sauce or your favourite barbecue sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts?(Per 1/8 recipe)
- Calories 350
- Fat 28g
- Cholesterol 95mg
- Sodium 670mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Fibre 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 21g