Prep Time:?15 minutes |?Cook Time:?30 minutes |?Serves:?4
Simple, smoky and spicy is the perfect seasoning for BBQ or grilled lamb.? Lamb loin chops are thick and juicy, leg steaks and lamb sirloin would also be equally delicious.
- 8 SUNGOLD lamb chops (steak, loin or sirloin)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) mild smoked paprika
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Kosher or coarse sea salt
- ? tsp (2 mL) ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
Preparation & Directions:
- In a small bowl blend garlic, paprika, zest, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and stir to a thick paste.
- Divide paste evenly between chops, and rub over the entire chop.
- Allow meat to rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat BBQ or grill pan to medium high.
- Cook about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.